punchworthy

A blog whereby I motivate myself, and my readers, to punch me in the mouth.



  "Punchworthy feeds our deepest Freudian wishes!" --Entertainment

  "The consumate rocker's rocker. Charming, personable... a sucking void of inescapable inner turmoil."
  --Newsweek
  

Monday, October 03, 2005

The light of day

This is awful.

Refering to the blog below, which I did in the dark of the night.

It's like I contracted Richard Lewis to write my inner monologue.

So, I'm new to this. And I'm not sure that's the way to go with it. I think that some of my blogging betters.. like say, Brant Hansen, ( http://www.xanga.com/home.aspx?user=branthansen ) would agree with me that it's kind of yucky. And possibly suggest that if I don't have anything to say, I shouldn't.

Hrm... I'll study on that. You all have a good day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home