punchworthy

A blog whereby I motivate myself, and my readers, to punch me in the mouth.



  "Punchworthy feeds our deepest Freudian wishes!" --Entertainment

  "The consumate rocker's rocker. Charming, personable... a sucking void of inescapable inner turmoil."
  --Newsweek
  

Saturday, August 12, 2006

I am not dead. Mosquitos are whack.

No, I am not dead. I know it's been awhile since I updated the blog, but time keeps getting away from me.

I have been working a lot on music--mostly making little demos to email down to Bill in Robinson, so that he and his guys can learn my songs. For anybody who doesn't know, and who is bothering to check this blog, Bill and I are playing a show in Robinson, IL, on September 9. Bill is the music minister at a church there, and they are having an outreach festival kind of thingy in the park, with music and games and whatnot.

And when I haven't been working on music, I have been working on relationships, and being involved with people. People.. take a lot of time and energy. Which is okay. But I have to remind myself that even though I'm busy a lot (again.. still..), it's okay, because I'm busy doing what I set out to do. Which is a whole lot better than being busy doing things that other people set out for me to do. : ]

So.. let's see.. what were the priorities again..? Writing (mostly music), and Relationships. And I'm spending the majority of my time doing what..? Music & Relationships. Rock on. Living with intentionality and purpose. Don't get me wrong, I sure haven't got anything mastered yet, but it's at least a start.

PS -- It has come to my attention that this blog is becoming overwhelmingly positive. I will have to do something about that, I suppose. To protect my street cred, if nothing else.

..uh.. So.. how 'bout mosquitos? Man, ain't nobody likes mosquitoes! They are whack. And bad. Stupid mosquitos.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home