punchworthy

A blog whereby I motivate myself, and my readers, to punch me in the mouth.



  "Punchworthy feeds our deepest Freudian wishes!" --Entertainment

  "The consumate rocker's rocker. Charming, personable... a sucking void of inescapable inner turmoil."
  --Newsweek
  

Sunday, October 08, 2006

weekend update

No, not the funny one. But I just realized that the last time I updated was last Sunday, and last Sunday's post makes reference to "this weekend".. except that it doesn't mean to say this this weekend.. so .. I'm updating, so that no one will be confused.

Is it working..?

Just as I feared.

In the spirit of updating in general, here's what's been going on this week/weekend:

~ Helping Deb w/ homework. (she doesn't really need help. shhh.. don't tell. she thinks i'm awesome!)

~ Not working on music. ( :-/ This is completely my own fault. I'm experiencing a post-Robinson dysphoria, i guess.)

~ Really nice hangout with the small group. Everybody came over and then we realized we didn't really have any snacks. So me and Tim and John ran to the store and bought a bunch of stuff like eggrolls and ice cream bars, and then we just cooked food and sat around and laughed. "And It Was Good" (we aren't currently doing any kind of specific study or series--and I think we're better for it.)

~ Cleaned (most of) the garage. (frost's a'comin'! gotta get that car in! (i will try not to drive this one out with the door open.))

~ Went boyscout camping with Matthew and Markus. In a tent. In the woods. Overnight low of 39! wooo! (Deb & Emma had "girlie night" and made "frooty smoothies")

~ Tanweer's coming over! Yay Tanweer! (his dad has not been well so any prayers in that area are appreciated)

~ Worked my tail off. Very busy week(s) at work right now. I think things are going well w/ the new department--though I would really like it if we had a name. :-/ Apparently anything with "marketing" in the title is sort of off-limits. Which is problematic, since that's what we do.

Think that's all! Catch you cats later!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home