punchworthy

A blog whereby I motivate myself, and my readers, to punch me in the mouth.



  "Punchworthy feeds our deepest Freudian wishes!" --Entertainment

  "The consumate rocker's rocker. Charming, personable... a sucking void of inescapable inner turmoil."
  --Newsweek
  

Friday, September 22, 2006

Losing track of time

As I've wandered around trying to figure out what I want to be when I grow up, I've come across a few wise sources that ask the question, "What do you do that, while you're doing it, you completely lose track of time?" ("head trauma" anyone..?)

I really like this little test. I think it's a pretty good one. Points you in a direction that you might actually enjoy travelling.

But I think maybe I've hit upon an improvement. How about, "What do you do that, while you're doing it, you completely lose track of time for eight hours or more?"

Because... lemme tell ya... those eight hours are really, really important.

Really. Important.

4 Comments:

At 6:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Apparently, vocationally speaking, I want to sleep.

Brant

 
At 8:31 AM, Blogger caparoon said...

I had noticed that, but didn't want to say anything that might push you one direction or the other. Guess the cat's out of the bag now, though!

On the other hand, I'd be interested to know your awareness of the clock during your last trip to Africa. Go by pretty quick, did it?

 
At 4:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

During Africa trip: No clue of time, hunger, pretty much anything, while raising money to help poverty-stricken children.

This sounds noble of me, but the same thing happens when I play Madden.

I need a combo job.

Brant

 
At 6:08 AM, Blogger caparoon said...

Surely they had Madden at the posh hotel..? And beds! I think you may be onto something here..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home