punchworthy

A blog whereby I motivate myself, and my readers, to punch me in the mouth.



  "Punchworthy feeds our deepest Freudian wishes!" --Entertainment

  "The consumate rocker's rocker. Charming, personable... a sucking void of inescapable inner turmoil."
  --Newsweek
  

Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Allergy Warning: Contains Blog

From a can of "Alaskan Pink Salmon":

INGREDIENTS: PINK SALMON, SALT.
ALLERGY WARNING: CONTAINS SALMON

Just had to share... also in "mindlessly migrating upstream" news... I now have a myspace (p'tooey!) artist page. So I'm linking it here in case any of you all would like to participate in the online version of "Elimidate".

Or, if you would like to hear some music as I get it posted (just one song there now), see when my upcoming shows are (ok, this is almost a real concern), or just read my clever, clever bloggings and self-commentary, and view my scintillating photo gallery (there's nothing in it yet).

Here it is.. set your bookmarks to "STUN"... http://www.myspace.com/caparoon

3 Comments:

At 10:28 AM, Blogger mr_eric said...

the tune sounds good, john. I don't do myspace (makes my damn head spin), so i'll just leave you an 'attaboy' here. is this site gonna cool off or are you gonna maintain both sites?

 
At 10:56 AM, Blogger caparoon said...

I personally wanna poke my eyes out over most myspace pages.. but a lot of that has to do with them being all HTML'ed up by high-schoolers.. (well.. that, and you never can be sure what kind of visuals you'll be treated to)

But no, this site should not drop it's current "red hot" status. The myspace page is a requisite one. If you're any kind of musician, these days you gotta have the myspace page.

It's worth the visit for my bio alone, though, I think. : ]

That song is the most recent and best scratch demo that I had available. I'll probably try to remix it and then repost. Don't know yet what else I'm going to throw on there. I get 3 more songs.. any 4 at one time.

 
At 11:42 AM, Blogger mr_eric said...

I'll show the site to jess. i'm sure she'll enjoy the song.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home