punchworthy

A blog whereby I motivate myself, and my readers, to punch me in the mouth.



  "Punchworthy feeds our deepest Freudian wishes!" --Entertainment

  "The consumate rocker's rocker. Charming, personable... a sucking void of inescapable inner turmoil."
  --Newsweek
  

Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Potbelly Redux

Played the Potbelly again on Sunday. This time it was the whole family (Emma fake whistling from the floor was a highlight), plus Henrys, and Combs for a bit.

It was (of course) Adam Wolfe (who played 3 songs from his kids band, "the jammies", for the kids), Matt Wagemann again, a guy-i-didn't-meet, and myself. I got to do 6 songs.. so about 25 mins worth.

A good time was had by all, and I had a crazy sandwich ..for free.. that was basically one kind of sandwich with a whole 'nother kind of sandwich stacked on top of it.

I gotta learn some more songs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home