punchworthy

A blog whereby I motivate myself, and my readers, to punch me in the mouth.



  "Punchworthy feeds our deepest Freudian wishes!" --Entertainment

  "The consumate rocker's rocker. Charming, personable... a sucking void of inescapable inner turmoil."
  --Newsweek
  

Monday, February 20, 2006

holding up Bono

..like the serpent in the wilderness..? No, not really.

I'm a Christian who's fascinated by Bono--or at least captured by his apparent vision--who is also kind of disgusted with the general Christian fascination with Bono. Once again, I'm a walking contradiction.

But whatever.

Meantime, here's what Bono had to say to the attendees of the National Prayer Breakfast. I know it's not original, but I think it's very worth reading, and any small part that I can play in spreading it around, I'm gonna:

http://www.data.org/archives/000774.php

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home