punchworthy

A blog whereby I motivate myself, and my readers, to punch me in the mouth.



  "Punchworthy feeds our deepest Freudian wishes!" --Entertainment

  "The consumate rocker's rocker. Charming, personable... a sucking void of inescapable inner turmoil."
  --Newsweek
  

Thursday, May 18, 2006

saddest ever

One of the saddest things ever. I've got a song in my head.. have had for the last couple weeks.. and not the time to finish writing it.

: -
I hate that. It's like God gave you a gift and you're too busy to bother opening it.

I continue to work, really hard, towards a point at which I will not be too busy with things that I don't really care about to spend time nurturing the things which I do.

I almost got it right this time... I committed to roughly 3 "things" at once.

Two, next time. Two.

But I'm still here. For those of you with interest. Feel free to drop by, virtually or literally.

We've got the world in our sights and we're not gonna miss
but there's something a little ironic in this
Standing firm in the knowledge we're already won
we go gently into the war
yeah, we soldier gently on

And we're free to breathe under this water
yeah we're being turned into fishes.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home