punchworthy

A blog whereby I motivate myself, and my readers, to punch me in the mouth.



  "Punchworthy feeds our deepest Freudian wishes!" --Entertainment

  "The consumate rocker's rocker. Charming, personable... a sucking void of inescapable inner turmoil."
  --Newsweek
  

Monday, October 16, 2006

stupid myspace (and maybe gmail)

Anybody else having trouble logging on to myspace? Not just getting on to a myspace page, but actually logging in.. like.. to your own space? (Hansen, I'm lookin' at you..) How about gmail?

For days, it has been almost impossible for the Caparoons to load myspace or gmail. It has become completely impossible for me to log into my myspace account at all. Gmail, strangely, is now just fine--better than normal, even. But that's just right now. I'm sure, as soon as I'm done posting this, I'll once again lose the chat feature. ("your network administrator has blocked the use of gmail chat".. I am my network administrator!!) And then, shortly after, I won't be able to get past the login page.

Anybody..?

The myspace people probably saw my last blog about "americana," and this is my punishment. I am a victim of the invisible system!

If anybody needs me, I'll be here, putting this tinfoil up over my windows..

3 Comments:

At 7:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hate myspace.

I don't know how it's supposed to operate normally, since I'm just now on it, but I think it stinks.

Brant

 
At 9:24 AM, Blogger caparoon said...

I've heard... that you hate myspace.

: ]

 
At 1:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I pretty much hate myspace.

Brant

 

Post a Comment

<< Home