punchworthy

A blog whereby I motivate myself, and my readers, to punch me in the mouth.



  "Punchworthy feeds our deepest Freudian wishes!" --Entertainment

  "The consumate rocker's rocker. Charming, personable... a sucking void of inescapable inner turmoil."
  --Newsweek
  

Thursday, December 28, 2006

Mr. Fixit

All day yesterday fixing the bathtub and chasing mice in the attic.

More fixing and chasing scheduled for today. Plus, the vacuum cleaner died.. so..
I'll be busting out the screwdrivers shortly.

1 Comments:

At 6:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

had to fix the toilet today.

bleh.

what a drag.

and i've got, like, two tools.

i've got my head under the bowl and ginnie kept coming in every two seconds to ask me important questions like, 'mr_eric, can i love bailey forever?'.

'yes, peanut. now let me get it on with the toilet bowl'

the rub of love.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home