punchworthy

A blog whereby I motivate myself, and my readers, to punch me in the mouth.



  "Punchworthy feeds our deepest Freudian wishes!" --Entertainment

  "The consumate rocker's rocker. Charming, personable... a sucking void of inescapable inner turmoil."
  --Newsweek
  

Thursday, December 21, 2006

scratches

Hey,

I put up some scratch demo tracks over at the myspace page. They're nothing really wonderful.. they're just scratch demos. Which means that they are things, mostly just guitar and voice, that I cobbled together in the basement, either as experiments or to give someone else an idea of how a song went.

One of them, I guess, is a real, actual, demo recording. With drums and everything. But to make up for that issue of quality, it's an mp3 conversion of a transfered cassette recording.. and it's 8 years old.

1 Comments:

At 6:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

sounds good, john.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home