punchworthy

A blog whereby I motivate myself, and my readers, to punch me in the mouth.



  "Punchworthy feeds our deepest Freudian wishes!" --Entertainment

  "The consumate rocker's rocker. Charming, personable... a sucking void of inescapable inner turmoil."
  --Newsweek
  

Monday, April 02, 2007

Sudden random outpouring of joy

Things have been going good. Stupid, crazy-good. And it just kinda hit me in the chest when a friend who's moving just gave me the guitar and amp I helped him find/purchase several years ago.

I GET A NEW JOB! I GET TO PLAY ROCK AND ROLL! I GET FREE GUITARS AND AMPS AND A BRAND NEW MACINTOSH LAPTOP! WHAT HAVE I DONE TO DESERVE THIS!?

And then I get to go on vacation! Just me and my wife! and nothing else! for three days!

It's like putting butter on your cinnamon rolls!

AWESOME'ED!!!!

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At 7:47 PM, Blogger Bill Lewis said...

Several years ago my frequent prayer was "Please help John and Deb's life to not suck so much." OK - maybe I was more specific sometimes...

Anyway, enjoy your AWESOME'ED day.

(What kinda guitar did ya get???)

 
At 8:49 PM, Blogger caparoon said...

And see there? It worked. : ]

It's a Yamaha (*shock*! ..I helped him find it to begin with) SE312, and a Vox Pathfinder 15R. Pretty sweet little set. I spent a good bit of the evening working on the setup. I actually need to put a little relief in the neck, but guess what? You actually have to remove the neck from the guitar to get to the truss rod. : [

Guess who is not taking the guitar apart..? Maybe another day...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home