punchworthy

A blog whereby I motivate myself, and my readers, to punch me in the mouth.



  "Punchworthy feeds our deepest Freudian wishes!" --Entertainment

  "The consumate rocker's rocker. Charming, personable... a sucking void of inescapable inner turmoil."
  --Newsweek
  

Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Stir me with a fork

My microwave, at home, has a timer alarm that beeps at the halfway-done point.

The idea is, there are so many microwave-ready meals and recipes that instruct you to microwave for half the total cooking time, stir with a fork, and then return your dish to the microwave.. why not just put a little beeper on there to let you know when the time has come?

Believe it or not, (I know I'm having a hard time) today marks 1 week since I turned in my 2 weeks notice here at work. Man! That week flew by!

What's more, it was a pretty great week! We got some stuff DONE up in here!

But today may mark the beginning of the end. I've got 2 people out, and I need them.. I had to let someone go.. and I haven't yet set seriously about the task of wrapping up my projects to pass on when I'm gone. : \

tick tick tick.. BEEP! BEEP! BEEP!

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home