punchworthy

A blog whereby I motivate myself, and my readers, to punch me in the mouth.



  "Punchworthy feeds our deepest Freudian wishes!" --Entertainment

  "The consumate rocker's rocker. Charming, personable... a sucking void of inescapable inner turmoil."
  --Newsweek
  

Thursday, March 01, 2007

a little something

sometimes when i'm at work, i
stare out the window to where you used to..
my eyes are far away
from the things that i get paid for

a justice
ending
a new
beginning
i got the word now i'm just
waiting for directions

pack up your plagues and set out for the north
pack up your never-ending tales of selfless worth
pack up your bags, the summer sun sets in the south
and happiness and handbags east and west now that your
hand's set to the plow

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home