punchworthy

A blog whereby I motivate myself, and my readers, to punch me in the mouth.



  "Punchworthy feeds our deepest Freudian wishes!" --Entertainment

  "The consumate rocker's rocker. Charming, personable... a sucking void of inescapable inner turmoil."
  --Newsweek
  

Saturday, February 17, 2007

Ouch

I have shoveled some serious snow today. Not quite done yet, either. I am shoveling it so that people can come to my house and have a place to park.

So darn it, people.. you had better show up at my house! I'm doing this for you!

(I guess that's kind of an open invitation. Anybody what wants to show up for a fire and a beverage and possibly music and conversation, give us a holler.)

Now I should be playing/writing some music, because I can be. For at least a few moments.

The moments right before Emma (who is "napping") brings something crashing down in her room, or the moments before Matthew shovels snow down the back of Markus' neck, or the moments before Deb decides she hates college and is running away and moving into a nunnery in the hills of Sicily.

So here I go.. off to try and find a new chord progression. Good idea for a song in my head. Unfortunately, exact same (distinctive) progression as at least 2 other songs I've written. : [

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home