punchworthy

A blog whereby I motivate myself, and my readers, to punch me in the mouth.



  "Punchworthy feeds our deepest Freudian wishes!" --Entertainment

  "The consumate rocker's rocker. Charming, personable... a sucking void of inescapable inner turmoil."
  --Newsweek
  

Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Trapped in the Tank

Help! Deb and I are trapped in the tank! With the little people!

Little people with fevers. Fevers of all kinds. Cabin fever, viral fever, he-won't-let-me-play-chess-because-he-says-I-don't-know-how-but-
I-do-know-how-and-I-don't-like-you-anymore-and-if-you-say-that-
you-can't-be-my-friend-anymore!! fever... even... the fever... for the flavor of a Pringle (tm).

I, personally, also have a fever... and the only prescription is MORE COWBELL!!! {insert Van Halen's "Jamie's Cryin'"}

School's out again tomorrow, which is just as well since our guys are going nowhere, but I don't know if I'll be released from the tank or not. On one hand, I should really go in to the office. On the other hand, I can totally work from home. On another hand(?), if I leave and go in, I will be leaving Deb to try and do her accounting homework trapped in here with 2 sick boys who haven't been out of the house since Monday, and Emma.

Hmm. Sounds like that third hand might belong to Deb.

I will, like the Virgin Mary, consider these things in my heart.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home