punchworthy

A blog whereby I motivate myself, and my readers, to punch me in the mouth.



  "Punchworthy feeds our deepest Freudian wishes!" --Entertainment

  "The consumate rocker's rocker. Charming, personable... a sucking void of inescapable inner turmoil."
  --Newsweek
  

Thursday, February 08, 2007

God rules the schools..

..at eatin' sloppy joes.

This morning I feel hung over.

I think. I lack all of the critical research in this area, but I still feel it's an accurate description.

The inside of my head hurts. And I feel slightly ill. And everyone seems to be yelling.

Even people who are only communicating with me via typing.

This conversation between T-Rex and God helped, though. Who says God no longer speaks!? Who!? Take that!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home