punchworthy

A blog whereby I motivate myself, and my readers, to punch me in the mouth.



  "Punchworthy feeds our deepest Freudian wishes!" --Entertainment

  "The consumate rocker's rocker. Charming, personable... a sucking void of inescapable inner turmoil."
  --Newsweek
  

Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Does this creep anyone else out?

I was going to post a blog to see if anyone else found the Discover Card ads with all the animated scissors (click on the "have some fun" {???!} link in the top right corner)... to be just_too_creepy...

But when I look up "discover scissors commercial" on google, I find several articles devoted to just that idea. So apparently I am not alone in this feeling.

"...cutesy... the way people feed the squirrels or pigeons in the parks."

Yeah! If you're feeding the squirrels and pigeons.. just you, Stephen King, and Alfred Hitchcock...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home