punchworthy

A blog whereby I motivate myself, and my readers, to punch me in the mouth.



  "Punchworthy feeds our deepest Freudian wishes!" --Entertainment

  "The consumate rocker's rocker. Charming, personable... a sucking void of inescapable inner turmoil."
  --Newsweek
  

Saturday, January 06, 2007

no new links have not

According to the free webstats service that I started using for my myspace page, "Last week no new links have not been added to your page".

umm... okay.

As soon as I parse that, using my new freeware webstat application text parser, I'll take whatever action seems appropriate.

Today we're off to Cracker Barrel to see the folks, and then jogging down to good ol' Lincoln to see the Simpsons, and meet their new house and small person.

Then we're coming home, and Deb has to go to class, and I.. I suppose.. will work on some music..?

Sure. Let's say that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home