punchworthy

A blog whereby I motivate myself, and my readers, to punch me in the mouth.



  "Punchworthy feeds our deepest Freudian wishes!" --Entertainment

  "The consumate rocker's rocker. Charming, personable... a sucking void of inescapable inner turmoil."
  --Newsweek
  

Monday, February 12, 2007

Another one bites the dust

Matthew is now among the walking wounded!

Deb had to go pick him up from school today, for a "funny throat" and "looking pale."

And, in more fun news, it looks like we're all going to be trapped in the house during "MAJOR WINTER WEATHER!" for about the next 36 hours.

Poor boys. I hate to see them this way. Why.. it seems like only Saturday that we were all hangin' out, packed into our sweaty little knot of stadium seats, watching the monster trucks and passing around a bottle of Sprite.

:-|

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home