punchworthy

A blog whereby I motivate myself, and my readers, to punch me in the mouth.



  "Punchworthy feeds our deepest Freudian wishes!" --Entertainment

  "The consumate rocker's rocker. Charming, personable... a sucking void of inescapable inner turmoil."
  --Newsweek
  

Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Merry Christmas!

I know that it's way past December 25th, but I really had to share this with everybody. Many of you heard the great story about the "Dog-walker Barbie" that we got Emma for Christmas. Well, today, on utube, under the heading "worst barbie commercial ever!!!", I found:

THIS

We rest our case. This is the most horrible marketing concept ever. WHO THOUGHT OF THIS!?

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 9:29 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

That is what we get for not reading the package. Who would have ever thought...

 
At 9:32 AM, Blogger caparoon said...

All those hours spent previewing movies and avoiding the evil toys of the dark empire.. and now are parent licenses are going to be revoked over a pooping barbie dog. I never dreamed it would end this way.. I blame the commercialization of Christmas!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home