punchworthy

A blog whereby I motivate myself, and my readers, to punch me in the mouth.



  "Punchworthy feeds our deepest Freudian wishes!" --Entertainment

  "The consumate rocker's rocker. Charming, personable... a sucking void of inescapable inner turmoil."
  --Newsweek
  

Saturday, February 17, 2007

Success!

I actually came up with a new progression! I committed it to tape, so I wouldn't forget.

Now.. Emma is up from her nap, Markus has come unglued and inside, and Deb.. well, I don't think she's on Travelocity quite yet. There are 4.5 more kid-hours in this day, though. I'd better go start buffering. Plus I have more snow to shovel..

(Random thought: Dan-O and I did a nice little duo the other night.. I hear that ByronfromByron needs more creative outlets.. I wonder if I could set up a trio..? I will have to ask the third party--unless you are reading this regularly enough to see that I am saying it, BfB, in which case, feel free to reply.)

Catch you cats later.

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

At 8:31 PM, Blogger byronfrombyron said...

Yeah, I'd be up for trying... my schedule's mean though. late 2nd shift at Horizon Sun-Thur. Unless I'm playing at church, then no thursday.

 
At 8:42 PM, Blogger caparoon said...

Mine too, but maybe we'll give it a shot sometime. I played violin for like.. 8 years or something.. so we should at least have a kindred appreciation of fiddle and mandolin. : ]

 

Post a Comment

<< Home