punchworthy

A blog whereby I motivate myself, and my readers, to punch me in the mouth.



  "Punchworthy feeds our deepest Freudian wishes!" --Entertainment

  "The consumate rocker's rocker. Charming, personable... a sucking void of inescapable inner turmoil."
  --Newsweek
  

Thursday, February 22, 2007

Alternate blog

Or, for those of you who are saying, "No, John! We agree with you about not talking and stuff.. and also we would prefer not to think about anything serious at all.."

I have developed this alternate, more frivolous (and yet truth-packed!) blog entry, dealing with dinosaurs and pan fluting.

Dinosaurs have great poker faces.

and

You do not need a pan flute.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 12:13 AM, Blogger byronfrombyron said...

I do if I want to be Zamfir.

 
At 6:25 AM, Blogger caparoon said...

You've got a point there. Although I think the uses of "need" and "want" here leave some room for negotiation.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home