punchworthy

A blog whereby I motivate myself, and my readers, to punch me in the mouth.



  "Punchworthy feeds our deepest Freudian wishes!" --Entertainment

  "The consumate rocker's rocker. Charming, personable... a sucking void of inescapable inner turmoil."
  --Newsweek
  

Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Today/Fish Update

Today I have a cold.

I am taking Zicam to try and shorten it, and lessen its effects.

"Zicam: Mmm.. Zinc-y!"

In other news...

Fish update

My fish died like, two months ago. Thanks for taking an interest in current events, everybody! Like you even care.. YOU NEVER EVEN REALLY LOVED HIM AT ALL!

I am also taking some other things for my cold.*

*But nothing that really explains this post.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 12:55 AM, Blogger byronfrombyron said...

You're right. I never loved him.

 
At 6:57 AM, Blogger caparoon said...

*gasp!*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home