punchworthy

A blog whereby I motivate myself, and my readers, to punch me in the mouth.



  "Punchworthy feeds our deepest Freudian wishes!" --Entertainment

  "The consumate rocker's rocker. Charming, personable... a sucking void of inescapable inner turmoil."
  --Newsweek
  

Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Couldn't think of a good headline for this

This is amazing. Just.. layers and layers.. of amazing.

Let it wash over you.

Waves of astonishment, humor and horror.
And then another wave of humor. Followed by more astonishment.
Then astonished humor. And some aghast-ness. Possibly.

Wow. Just.. wow.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 9:01 AM, Blogger Charles Schultz said...

What did you eat this morning?

 
At 11:23 AM, Blogger caparoon said...

Nothing. I was so disturbed by this article that I just couldn't.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home