punchworthy

A blog whereby I motivate myself, and my readers, to punch me in the mouth.



  "Punchworthy feeds our deepest Freudian wishes!" --Entertainment

  "The consumate rocker's rocker. Charming, personable... a sucking void of inescapable inner turmoil."
  --Newsweek
  

Monday, April 07, 2008

Yes, we have no blognanas

...we have no blognanas. Today.

Sorry, folks. I'm tired. I'm the workin'est unemployed guy you know, and this/last week really took it out of me.

You know what I like? I like guitar music. It's a good thing. That is all.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 6:40 AM, Blogger Charles Schultz said...

Why apologize?

Maybe it is just me, but you seem to be a bit more happy with your lot in life than when you were employed. If you truly are too busy to blog, and it is a "good" kind of busy and your family is ok with that, that is pretty darn close to utopia.

 
At 6:56 AM, Blogger caparoon said...

I believe Utopia is just up the street from here.

That's what I've heard, anyway.

We own Utopia-front property.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home