punchworthy

A blog whereby I motivate myself, and my readers, to punch me in the mouth.



  "Punchworthy feeds our deepest Freudian wishes!" --Entertainment

  "The consumate rocker's rocker. Charming, personable... a sucking void of inescapable inner turmoil."
  --Newsweek
  

Thursday, May 08, 2008

Death by a thousand cuts

I've been up in the attic, and there's something I don't understand.

I don't understand the through process behind fiberglass insulation. I guess there were two scientists.. or material engineers or something.. and it went kind of like this:

Guy 1: "Hey, what is that stuff.. you know, the stuff that's the sharpest thing on earth?"

Guy 2: "You mean glass?"

Guy 1: "Yeah! Hey, do you think we could get that in a fiber form?"

Guy 2: "Yes! Excellent idea. I'll get right on it."

It isn't good to crawl around in, is all I'm saying.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 10:32 AM, Blogger Charles Schultz said...

"Direct contact with fiberglass materials or exposure to airborne fiberglass dust may irritate the skin, eyes, nose and throat. Fiberglass can cause itching due to mechanical irritation from the fibers."

My emphasis. The above implies that the opposite is also possible.

 
At 11:08 AM, Blogger caparoon said...

Whoever wrote that obviously hasn't pulled cable through my attic.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home