punchworthy

A blog whereby I motivate myself, and my readers, to punch me in the mouth.



  "Punchworthy feeds our deepest Freudian wishes!" --Entertainment

  "The consumate rocker's rocker. Charming, personable... a sucking void of inescapable inner turmoil."
  --Newsweek
  

Monday, October 17, 2005

Helloooo, Producto de Colombia!




I think that I may be drinking too much coffee.



MAY.. be. I'm not cool with saying that I am drinking too much coffee, because that raises all kinds of tough questions like, "How much coffee, exactly, is 'too much coffee'?", "How much coffee should a person drink?", "How does Jesus feel about coffee drinking?", "What will happen to all the poor Colombian coffee farmers if I stop drinking their coffee?", and "Hey! Why don't you all stop hassling me about how much coffee I drink!? Sheesh! It's not like I have a problem or something.. you don't have to have some kind of intervention! It's like the Spanish inquisition in here!! Just like the Spaniards to be all bustin' on the Colombians, isn't it!? Haven't you ravaged enough native South and Central American peoples, huh, Cortez!?! IS ANYBODY ELSE HOT, OR IS THAT JUST ME!!??!!!


uh.. I've gotta.. go now.. so... yeah. G'night everybody!!

1 Comments:

At 8:29 AM, Blogger caparoon said...

Denial isn't just a river in Egypt.. apparently there's also a major fork that runs through Colombia.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home