punchworthy

A blog whereby I motivate myself, and my readers, to punch me in the mouth.



  "Punchworthy feeds our deepest Freudian wishes!" --Entertainment

  "The consumate rocker's rocker. Charming, personable... a sucking void of inescapable inner turmoil."
  --Newsweek
  

Friday, March 03, 2006

friday update

I am feeling a lot better, though still pretty stuffed up. However, things like playing the guitar are beginning to sound appealing again. Which means that I need to get the new guitar down to Corson's for a tune-up, so that it will be more pleasing to play with.

I have to remember to go to bed and rest this weekend, even though I'm feeling better. Otherwise I won't be.

Deb is still working on getting all signed up for classes. Because of her online stuff, there's an outside chance we'll be getting a high-speed internet connection. I don't *want* to pay for that.. on the other hand, I would *love* to have it. ..and really, I can pay for it with one big painting job. So feel free to hire me for one, so I can become an online menace.

We've been helping Matthew construct a pinewood derby car, and it's actually kind of enjoyable.

I think that's enough of an update. Now you know I'm not dead. Maybe this weekend I'll write something more substantive, if it doesn't cut into my sleeping time.

1 Comments:

At 3:15 AM, Blogger mr_eric said...

sick again here.

blech.

worst.winter.ever.

jess and the kids have hi speed and they spend more time around the computer than the TV.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home