punchworthy

A blog whereby I motivate myself, and my readers, to punch me in the mouth.



  "Punchworthy feeds our deepest Freudian wishes!" --Entertainment

  "The consumate rocker's rocker. Charming, personable... a sucking void of inescapable inner turmoil."
  --Newsweek
  

Thursday, October 19, 2006

Hurray for myspace, gmail, yahoo mail, and mediacom!

Hurray for myspace, gmail, yahoo mail, and mediacom!

Finally, after days and days of not being able to log into things from home, the problem.. she is sol'ved!! Woot!

I don't know what happened. I tried everything I could think of, and nothing worked. Then I stopped trying an.. HEY!!! This is how everything works for me! I try and try, it all stinks, then I give up and whammo! Success!

You gotta let your mind go loose. That's the key. Let it go...

Well, anyway, now I can get back to life as normal, where I log in to my myspace account and.. I..
hmm. ..Er.. hm. Ookay... anybody got any good stories.. or.. something?

Letting my mind go loose now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home