punchworthy

A blog whereby I motivate myself, and my readers, to punch me in the mouth.



  "Punchworthy feeds our deepest Freudian wishes!" --Entertainment

  "The consumate rocker's rocker. Charming, personable... a sucking void of inescapable inner turmoil."
  --Newsweek
  

Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Okay, it's been a week.

So I had best update this blog. Else people will think that I have died.

I have not (at the time of this writing) died.

(would that make me a ghost writer, then.. if I had?)

However, it shouldn't be long, as these jokes are killin'!

(I'll be here all week folks! ..at least at this rate..)

My new job rocks. My new job-people rock. My new workplace rocks.

The new amp that Yan gave me rocks.

Rock, rock, rock. That is a lot of rocking.

But I can handle it. Because that is what I do best.

That, and worrying about not really being able to. (I know. Fun, isn't it? It's like if Richard Lewis and David Lee Roth had a love child..)

That's the end of the update, kids. It's after 11pm, and Daddy needs him some sleeps.

later.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At 6:38 AM, Blogger mr_eric said...

good luck at the new job.

rock on.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home