punchworthy

A blog whereby I motivate myself, and my readers, to punch me in the mouth.



  "Punchworthy feeds our deepest Freudian wishes!" --Entertainment

  "The consumate rocker's rocker. Charming, personable... a sucking void of inescapable inner turmoil."
  --Newsweek
  

Monday, October 22, 2007

He's so dreamy!

A little boy from Emma's school drove past as Deb was picking her up:

Emma: Mom, do you know that boy?
Deb: No. Do you?
Emma: No.. but I want to.
Deb: (pause) Why do you want to know him?
Emma: Because he is a real boy.
Deb: Well, aren't the boys in your class real boys?
Emma: Yeah.. but he is a rocker boy! That's why I want to know him. I saw him play air guitar on recess! I play air guitar!

I swear I can hear the sound of the motorcycle under her window right now.

Labels:

3 Comments:

At 9:19 AM, Blogger Steph H. said...

Don't feel so bad . . . as it turns out there's a book that Liam's been requesting I read to him alot . . . it's a story book about God . . . this is good, he has an interest in learning about our God I start to believe. . . not so much, as it turns out . . . he believes one of the little girls in the book looks just like Emma . . . he smiles dreamily every time we get to that page, points and says Emma, slowly . . .

 
At 9:54 AM, Blogger caparoon said...

hahaha

Who's hearing the motorcycle *now*, Mrs. Henry?

: ]

She could do a lot worse.

 
At 11:54 AM, Blogger mr_eric said...

hahahaha. that's funny. laura is getting vocal about her crushes and it is quite awkward. i usually just scowl.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home