punchworthy

A blog whereby I motivate myself, and my readers, to punch me in the mouth.



  "Punchworthy feeds our deepest Freudian wishes!" --Entertainment

  "The consumate rocker's rocker. Charming, personable... a sucking void of inescapable inner turmoil."
  --Newsweek
  

Monday, November 05, 2007

Don't eat Paste!


Read it.

Paste Magazine, that is.

As the result of a terribly fortunate gift from Amy & Dave a few years ago, and a couple equally fortunate follow-ups from my awesome, lovely wife, I have had a subscription to Paste for.. golly.. 3 years?

Paste is a super magazine. Beautifully designed, for those of you who are into that kind of thing, and chock full* of great new music**, interviews, editorials, and book, game, CD and movie reviews.

And, RIGHT NOW.. FOR A LIMITED TIME...

you can get a 1 year subscription for as little as a dollar. They're running a "name your own subscription price" deal, where you literally can name the price of $1, and get 11 issues of this stellar magazine.

It's brought a lot of joy into my life, so I'm just trying to pass it on. Go hit the website and do yourself a year-long favor, my friends. And while you're at it, sign someone up for a gift subscription. (But not me, 'cause I already get it.)

* Not just the regular full. Chock full.
** There's an honest-to-goodness sampler CD of new music in every issue (and sometimes short films and stuff, too).

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home