punchworthy

A blog whereby I motivate myself, and my readers, to punch me in the mouth.



  "Punchworthy feeds our deepest Freudian wishes!" --Entertainment

  "The consumate rocker's rocker. Charming, personable... a sucking void of inescapable inner turmoil."
  --Newsweek
  

Saturday, January 19, 2008

Remember my awesome new job?

Well, I don't have that anymore. : (

Sorry.

I'll talk more about that in future posts, but I thought I would go ahead and put it up here, because I know there will be people who come here before I get around to telling them.

It's all okay. And no, we don't really know what we're going to do about it. We'll do something, for sure.

I'm not sad I took it, and I'm not sad I had it. I'm not sad, particularly, about things that I am taking away from it. I am sad... horribly sad... as all of us here at the Cap house are, that I lost it.

But that's okay.

Seriously.

-j

Labels: , , , , , ,

6 Comments:

At 7:42 PM, Blogger Dave Lartigue said...

I'm sad too.

 
At 5:42 AM, Blogger DKuriger said...

I bet it had something to do with the USB-equipped pencil. Hang in there. I'll pray for you guys, I'm not sure what you are looking for, so I'll just ask for things to work out.

 
At 6:31 AM, Blogger caparoon said...

yeah. I should've known no good could come from my unholy alliance of modern conveniences and pure Amish implements. :-(

 
At 7:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The Cap's are in our prayers.

 
At 9:10 AM, Blogger caparoon said...

Thanks, man. It's all cool. I love the spinlight, the spinlight loves me. We'll get it figured out. : ]

 
At 2:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

uh...i am confused but i will pray
G Hunt

 

Post a Comment

<< Home