punchworthy

A blog whereby I motivate myself, and my readers, to punch me in the mouth.



  "Punchworthy feeds our deepest Freudian wishes!" --Entertainment

  "The consumate rocker's rocker. Charming, personable... a sucking void of inescapable inner turmoil."
  --Newsweek
  

Saturday, December 15, 2007

Some say the best things come in small packages


For everyone else, there's...

GREATBIGSTUFF.COM !!!

Common object. Uncommonly BIG sizes! Orders placed now can still arrive by Christmas.


Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At 2:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Too bad I didn't have this site before I got your list!
Mom

 
At 5:46 AM, Blogger mr_eric said...

hi john,

merry xmas to you and your family.

sorry i haven't dropped by in a while. 'the man' has restricted our internet access at work.

not as much fun if i'm not getting paid.

say hi to deb for us.

-edb

 
At 10:48 AM, Blogger caparoon said...

Hi Eric! Same to you and yours. And don't feel bad.. you are just one more person on a long list of people who have to be paid to spend time with me.

;-]

peace,
-j

 

Post a Comment

<< Home