punchworthy

A blog whereby I motivate myself, and my readers, to punch me in the mouth.



  "Punchworthy feeds our deepest Freudian wishes!" --Entertainment

  "The consumate rocker's rocker. Charming, personable... a sucking void of inescapable inner turmoil."
  --Newsweek
  

Friday, April 14, 2006

About Myface--on Myspace

Since petty topics like "growing up and taking responsibility for your life", and "what atheists really think" seem to be going over like a lead balloon... while "underpants" and "anarchy" seem to be doing quite well... here's a fun thing about my face--onMyspace.

Yes, I have a Myspace page, but it's not because I like Myspace. I hate myspace. Yet.. I am strangely drawn to it.. My two favorite descriptions of it thus far are:

"I guess it's like highschool.. it's not so much that I hate the space, it's the people I can't stand."
and

"It's sort of like being stuck in a never-ending episode of 'elimiDATE'..."

Anyway, I only have a Myspace page because I had to register for one if I wanted to subscribe to Mark's blog. THANKS A LOT, MARK! I am not giving out my Myspace (isn't that also annoying? That I have to say "my-Myspace"... with the extra "my".. like I'm one of those stupid birds on "Finding Nemo"..?)... URL here, to you, because there's nothing there that you want to see. There's nothing there, in general. "Beam us up, Scotty..."

And I only have a profile photo because, of all the lame-o poser losers on Myspace, I was the lamest, having no loser poser photo with which to graphically represent myself.

But then my friend, Dave, hooked me up (not in an "elimiDATE" way..) with this beauty:


Eat your heart out, lame loser Myspace elimiDATE-ing posers! I'm THA MAN! Woo-hoo!

It was only after we created this that I came across Jay Barnes post on the realities of online avatars, which.. if I read it correctly.. does not speak well of me.

Oh well.. thanks for taters!

4 Comments:

At 4:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're like the most musical hobbit ever.

 
At 7:53 AM, Blogger mr_eric said...

that is one C-R-E-E-P-Y pic!!

 
At 11:24 AM, Blogger caparoon said...

I don't know, Dave, have you seen that "Bilbo Baggins" video that Leonard Nemo did? There's a lot of hobbit talent on display there..

 
At 11:25 AM, Blogger caparoon said...

And yes, Eric, super-creepy!

It's so bad that I like it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home