punchworthy

A blog whereby I motivate myself, and my readers, to punch me in the mouth.



  "Punchworthy feeds our deepest Freudian wishes!" --Entertainment

  "The consumate rocker's rocker. Charming, personable... a sucking void of inescapable inner turmoil."
  --Newsweek
  

Wednesday, April 12, 2006

kind of related, but not

For those of you who liked the last post (I pray that there were some), here's a link to a kind of related thingy.. except that it's kind of funny, and about anarchists, and how using a daytimer or pocket-calendar type device can help them to overthrow the system in a more constructive, efficient manner: http://www.nomediakings.org/vidz/time_management_for_anarchists_the_movie.html

Excellent, t-shirt-worthy, anarchist quotes include, "Flaking out is not progressive!"
and "I'm an anarchist. And I have trouble with time management."

I have not viewed the film, so I sincerely hope it is not any more offensive than some of the commentary is bound to be.

And, for those of you who didn't like the last post at all, and who just want to read funny things about underpants... here is a link to a really funny thing about underpants:
http://bigmixup.com/content/the-story-of-my-underpants/

We serve all kinds...

2 Comments:

At 5:54 AM, Blogger MomJess said...

That underwear story is pretty funny.

 
At 6:43 AM, Blogger caparoon said...

I thought so! Nothing keeps you humble like accidentally setting your own underwear on fire in the oven.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home