punchworthy

A blog whereby I motivate myself, and my readers, to punch me in the mouth.



  "Punchworthy feeds our deepest Freudian wishes!" --Entertainment

  "The consumate rocker's rocker. Charming, personable... a sucking void of inescapable inner turmoil."
  --Newsweek
  

Monday, March 13, 2006

New Tube Report: Day.. uh..

Alright, so I've lost track of the days.

The good news is, I reported my experience to Bob at Eurotubes, and this is what he had to say:

Hi John:

Tubes are archaic little beasts by nature and although it is rare, once in a while a preamp tube will fail or become microphonic even after all the testing I do. I will ship you a replacement immediately and you will not have to return the bad one. This is my warranty policy. Sorry for the inconvenience

Thanks

So you've got to like that, right? I think so.

In other good news, this afternoon I'm going to run over to Corson's and pick up my guitar! Woot!

3 Comments:

At 6:18 AM, Blogger caparoon said...

Look.. for the informed readership, there are the tube reports. For you and Brant, there are the potty posts.

I try and try, but nothing pleases you people..

Seattle, huh? Yeah, I'm really sorry I missed your call the other night. Would've been cool to talk to the Gregger from Seattle.

What are you doing up there? Just being cool, or do you have a reason to be in Washington?

 
At 6:26 AM, Blogger caparoon said...

Well, cool. Glad you're getting to hang out in a cool city and all that. Even if it is one that has rain.

When you get back you'll have to come hang out and tell me all about it.

 
At 7:17 AM, Blogger caparoon said...

What.. the heady brew of my dizzying intellect and potent insight not enough for ya..?

; ]

 

Post a Comment

<< Home