punchworthy

A blog whereby I motivate myself, and my readers, to punch me in the mouth.



  "Punchworthy feeds our deepest Freudian wishes!" --Entertainment

  "The consumate rocker's rocker. Charming, personable... a sucking void of inescapable inner turmoil."
  --Newsweek
  

Friday, March 10, 2006

I should have seen this coming

It's finally happened. Someone has exploded in the bathroom.

I never did find a body, but there's certainly enough raw material avialable to make my explanation perfectly plausible.

I don't mind so much, in this case, them not cleaning up after themselves. Having recently exploded, that would be a lot to expect of them.

It's all very sad, really. And the fact that building management has seen fit to keep the ambient temperature and relative humidity in the bathroom at a level one can usually only experience in the equatorial jungle.. also very unpleasant.

It reminds me of when, back in high school, I worked a couple summers for a guy who raised sheep. One time, about mid-august, a sheep managed to crawl into a small, tin shed in the middle of the barn lot. And then die there. And then--probably about mid-day--to explode.

I should have seen this coming.

4 Comments:

At 9:30 AM, Blogger caparoon said...

haha. yeah, I figured everyone would appreciate it.

I saw Brant finally got around to posting again, and I couldn't let that go by without trying to put some quality information of my own up.

Like iron sharpens iron..

 
At 9:35 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The good part about working from home is that that seldom happens.

The bad part is when it does, I know who it was.

 
At 6:46 PM, Blogger mr_eric said...

re: sheep in high school

Was that old man Vass you are talking about?

 
At 8:16 AM, Blogger caparoon said...

Yep. That was only one of several *very* unpleasant experiences that I had with Mr. Vass' sheep.

Sadly, I'm not even sure it's the worst!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home