punchworthy

A blog whereby I motivate myself, and my readers, to punch me in the mouth.



  "Punchworthy feeds our deepest Freudian wishes!" --Entertainment

  "The consumate rocker's rocker. Charming, personable... a sucking void of inescapable inner turmoil."
  --Newsweek
  

Monday, March 06, 2006

a "new" way of doing church

I've talked some, on this blog, and more extensively to some of you individually, about a new way of doing church. A new way of doing life, in general.

Today on the Shawn Groves blog, there is a link to an article that just appeared in TIME magazine about this new way of doing church. (which is, of course, not new at all--but you know what I mean)

http://readshlog.blogspot.com/2006/03/reformation-continues.html

I strongly recommend clicking through to the TIME article, itself, as well as to the blogged response to the article.

We're going to figure out how to have true participatory community before this is through. I honestly believe the Spirit is working directly through believers all over the world, urging us toward this life of fellowship.

Pretty dang cool.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home