punchworthy

A blog whereby I motivate myself, and my readers, to punch me in the mouth.



  "Punchworthy feeds our deepest Freudian wishes!" --Entertainment

  "The consumate rocker's rocker. Charming, personable... a sucking void of inescapable inner turmoil."
  --Newsweek
  

Sunday, October 22, 2006

For those about to rock... (rock rock)

Thank all of you for your input on my earlier "myspace is french" rant.

Succumbing, no doubt, to the huge amount of pressure my swelling internet campaign was putting on them, myspace has backed out of their deal with the CIA to keep me from logging on. This allows me to get back to the serious problem of how to label myself, genre-wise, within the Evil Empire.

Not being willing to be identified, as Bill suggested, as a "folk rock" musician (mostly it was the growing of the requisite goofy mustache that put me off of the idea), I was forced to come up with another plan. So, my profile now reads:
Caparoon
Rock/Indie/Rock
That's right. I added a second "Rock". It's too much "rock" for just one "rock," folks!

This is so cool, I think, that I may ditch the "Indie" altogether, and add a third "rock"...
Caparoon
Rock/Rock/Rock
'Cause hey... that's what it's all about, baby. You know what I'm sayin'?

Word.

1 Comments:

At 10:35 AM, Blogger mr_eric said...

we salute you

 

Post a Comment

<< Home