punchworthy

A blog whereby I motivate myself, and my readers, to punch me in the mouth.



  "Punchworthy feeds our deepest Freudian wishes!" --Entertainment

  "The consumate rocker's rocker. Charming, personable... a sucking void of inescapable inner turmoil."
  --Newsweek
  

Tuesday, April 17, 2007

on a high note

I won't get a chance to update the blog again until sometime next week, so I thought I'd better leave it on a high note. Or at least not leave it set to "low note".

Dave gave me a monkey-kickin' link last week. I posted the link here. Then Brant picked it up and put it on his blog.

I have four comments--two of which were made by people who live in this house. One of which is Brant. Brant had, at last count, SIXTY-ONE.

That's just crazy.

My job is still awesome. But I haven't gotten as many things written this week as I hoped to. : ( I'm sure that's just part of it. You gotta learn how to work through the ups and downs. But I have a strong desire to be THE AWESOME!!! all of the time. (I know, I know.. but you just get used to it and then you start expecting it.)

I went to a new Chinese place over on Windsor today, in there behind Walgreens. It was pretty good. If you're in the neighborhood I recommend you check it out.

Now I gotta go pack my socks, Rescue Rangers! Dave & Amy, if I don't get a chance to say "hey" tomorrow.. "hey".

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 1:01 AM, Blogger byronfrombyron said...

You should try the new Korean place by the Savoy theater. It kicks butt. The pizza there reminds me of Leumbrunis in Byron... the taste of home.

 
At 7:14 AM, Blogger caparoon said...

Korean pizza, eh?

I'll add that to the list. For the novelty factor, if nothing else. : ]

 

Post a Comment

<< Home