punchworthy

A blog whereby I motivate myself, and my readers, to punch me in the mouth.



  "Punchworthy feeds our deepest Freudian wishes!" --Entertainment

  "The consumate rocker's rocker. Charming, personable... a sucking void of inescapable inner turmoil."
  --Newsweek
  

Wednesday, May 09, 2007

"What have I done...?" Revisited

Alright all you haters.

Apparently there were enough of you upset by yesterday's post to shift the balance of the universe, because I have been crazy-sick for about the last 10 hours.

Please stop hating me now, because my stomach hurts.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At 9:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It worked!

 
At 7:04 PM, Blogger Josh said...

Never ever eat a parfait after handling fish flakes...

So what I meant is...

....Oh by the way its your own fault.


Which is my standard answer anytime anything bad happens to someone.

:-P

 
At 7:38 PM, Blogger DKuriger said...

Have you learned nothing from my life? :) Never say: "Well, it can't get worse" or "What next?" or "I can't believe how well everything is going"

 

Post a Comment

<< Home