punchworthy

A blog whereby I motivate myself, and my readers, to punch me in the mouth.



  "Punchworthy feeds our deepest Freudian wishes!" --Entertainment

  "The consumate rocker's rocker. Charming, personable... a sucking void of inescapable inner turmoil."
  --Newsweek
  

Monday, April 23, 2007

we're ba-ack!

It's possible, of course, that you didn't even know we were gone. Don't feel bad about that--due to the large criminal element that comprises a large portion of my readership, I kinda kept it on the DL that we'd be out of town for a few days.

Mom and Dad did us the huge favor of herding the kids around last week while Deb and I got some much needed alone time. We spent 3 nights at the Tara Point Cottages in Grafton, IL.

While we were there, we took in some of the local sights, and ate a ridiculous amount of really good food. We also spent some entertaining minutes discussing our "five year plan," ultimately agreeing that any plan we had heretofore has been turned completely on its head by my recent job change.

And now we're back. Much refreshed. Deb to her next semester of school, and I to my copywriting. And one of these days--as soon as I get my bearings again--I'll start working on the music again.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home