punchworthy

A blog whereby I motivate myself, and my readers, to punch me in the mouth.



  "Punchworthy feeds our deepest Freudian wishes!" --Entertainment

  "The consumate rocker's rocker. Charming, personable... a sucking void of inescapable inner turmoil."
  --Newsweek
  

Saturday, May 05, 2007

I'm goin' to Buggyland

Another week down. Things were definitely smoother this week, as I continue the journey toward Production Writer. I got quite a few things done, plus I got to go to a ground-breaking w/ a bunch of hip people, and I got a fish. (we designed table arrangements, which included fish)

Also, my company is opening a furniture store, called "Simply Amish".

Yes, I know. You are thinking, "A hip advertising/design agency, opening an Amish furniture store? Is that really the normal business plan?" Well, it's certainly not normal, but it's what we're doing. If you want to see the parent company, you can visit them at: http://www.simplyamish.com/

We will be hipping it up a bit. Sort of more of a contemp furniture gallery, rather than a barn store (pun intended). Should be dealing some designer accessories and flooring, as well. All of the furniture is beautiful, and everything is made custom. By guys with beards.

We're looking for a store manager, so if you know someone who rocks, pass me the name, aight? I'll keep you posted.

Here is my fish.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At 2:41 PM, Blogger Josh said...

"Move over Herman Miller, the Amish are in the house."

Did you write that?

It sounds like its from the HOUSE OF CAP.

 
At 5:31 PM, Blogger caparoon said...

Nope! That's from the other copywriter. I haven't gotten a very big piece of the SA stuff yet. All in good time.

The only page I've got on the site is: http://www.simplyamish.com/furniture_catalog.html
..and even part of that is stolen from the other guy's stuff. : ]

But, now that we get to do our own advertising, instead of advertising for the whole list of resellers, I'll get to do a bit of stuff. Like maybe I'll get to use the one piece I wrote that was rejected for the site.

 
At 5:25 AM, Blogger crevo said...

Modern Amish furniture -- cool.

Also, check out the website I've been slaving over for the past month: http://www.hanson.net/ - their new stuff rocks - and you can listen to their entire new album from the media player on their website. Check out Great Divide especially.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home