punchworthy

A blog whereby I motivate myself, and my readers, to punch me in the mouth.



  "Punchworthy feeds our deepest Freudian wishes!" --Entertainment

  "The consumate rocker's rocker. Charming, personable... a sucking void of inescapable inner turmoil."
  --Newsweek
  

Thursday, March 19, 2009

Paid to have an opinion

There are a lot of people being paid to have an opinion these days. And I'm cool with that.

"Thanks!" says The World. "We'll go ahead now that we know you don't mind!"

But sometimes it's absurd enough to strike me as funny. Today's example being a commentary entitled "Pope wrong on condoms."

Just the idea that an op ed piece on CNN somehow relates to the pope... or even that the pope's opinion relates to the catholic stance on condom use...

"Yes. Thank you, CNN." Says the Holy See. "We'll get right on changing our mind, now that we understand some people have objections!"

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home