punchworthy

A blog whereby I motivate myself, and my readers, to punch me in the mouth.



  "Punchworthy feeds our deepest Freudian wishes!" --Entertainment

  "The consumate rocker's rocker. Charming, personable... a sucking void of inescapable inner turmoil."
  --Newsweek
  

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Ants

At one time, there were ants on my workbench.

And they crawled onto my computer.

Sometimes when I was away.
Sometimes dropping from above, as I worked.
Sometimes under the lid--a surprise for me, when I opened it.
Sometimes on the keyboard.

Sometimes, in low light, they would make their way across the screen. Back-lit silhouettes, frantically pioneering through pixels and light.

And I killed them. All.

But sometimes I still see them on my keyboard.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 7:58 AM, Blogger Hoerman said...

But its January!

 
At 8:11 AM, Blogger caparoon said...

Oh, I know!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home