punchworthy

A blog whereby I motivate myself, and my readers, to punch me in the mouth.



  "Punchworthy feeds our deepest Freudian wishes!" --Entertainment

  "The consumate rocker's rocker. Charming, personable... a sucking void of inescapable inner turmoil."
  --Newsweek
  

Monday, November 24, 2008

I think maybe I'm a genius

I think maybe I'm a genius.

I enjoy wearing scarves. I spill a lot of things. I have great ideas, but seem to accomplish very little.

All of this points to "genius," I think.

Although.. I'm not a bad little dancer.. and I think that counts against me.

I'll keep running tests and get back to you with more data.

(or "datum".. I'm never sure..)

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 6:28 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

We have known for a long time that you were a genius. It had something to do with the IQ test or it could have been the gym shorts! I think datum is used by scientists so you are ok with just "data". Let us know how the tests go.
Mom

 

Post a Comment

<< Home