punchworthy

A blog whereby I motivate myself, and my readers, to punch me in the mouth.



  "Punchworthy feeds our deepest Freudian wishes!" --Entertainment

  "The consumate rocker's rocker. Charming, personable... a sucking void of inescapable inner turmoil."
  --Newsweek
  

Friday, May 20, 2011

Brace yourselves...


THE END IS NEAR!!

Well, okay.. it's not. Or maybe it is. I don't really know. But that's kind of my point.

Contrary to what you may have heard in the news, I feel it is my duty to tell you, as your not-a-small-group not-leader, that I'm relatively certain tomorrow is not the The Rapture. (I think I'm on a mailing list for that or something) I went and read the bible tract from the guy who's doing the prophesying, and I gotta say, he seems like a wacko. An earnest wacko, but still. (Of course, John the Baptist was about an 11 on the 10-point "Just avoid eye contact and maybe he'll go away without talking to us" scale, so who knows, right?)

But don't be outraged at this dire prediction. It is not our place. OUR place is to be outraged that he's also preaching Annihilation of the Soul! He's an anti-Hell-ite! I say we go find this guy, and Rob Bell, while we're at it.. and string them up!

If we can still find them after tomorrow, that is.

peace,
-j

1 Comments:

At 6:26 AM, Blogger Dave Lartigue said...

I've been trying to find out just how many followers this guy has. It's pretty clear he's on the fringe of the fringe and that this whole May 21st thing is truly believed by only a handful of people, but no one seems as interested in finding out how many as they are in going HA HA DUMMIES and feeling proud of themselves for not being one.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home