punchworthy

A blog whereby I motivate myself, and my readers, to punch me in the mouth.



  "Punchworthy feeds our deepest Freudian wishes!" --Entertainment

  "The consumate rocker's rocker. Charming, personable... a sucking void of inescapable inner turmoil."
  --Newsweek
  

Sunday, October 29, 2006

tha 'belly

Played the Potbelly again tonight, and this time Dave came along for the ride. As did Deb and the kids, and a buncha people that I don't know.

It was not at all the best performance of my life.. started off a little rough for me, I thought.. but it came around! I hate that I get rusty and then it doesn't quite roll, but I guess I'll keep whackin' around at it, and eventually I'll get well-seasoned enough that I can pull it out without a ton of preparation. And also, I'm gonna start being a little more intense about practicing.

Wait.. does that mean that in order to be able to pull it out without preparation I'll be doing.. more preparation..?

I'll have to think about that one. : -/

Also, I met some guy named Jessie (Jessy?) who also played, and seemed to be really good.

That's all. Time to go watch "The Office" with Deb. Tomorrow's another week!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home